Wednesday 22 February 2012

Missile Bike! Suzuki Hayabusa fitted with fighter jet engine [Video]



It wouldn’t be overstating if I say that please fasten your seatbelts before embarking on this journey of a lifetime. Recently a Suzuki Hayabusa has been created with a F-14 engine installed on board to make this two wheeler zap. Also, all this innovation has also been certified legally to be driven on ordinary roads. Tony Pandolfo is the master craftsmen behind this work of a genius.
Tony is aged 54 and it took him a hefty bill of about 63000 GBP in order to materialize this dream machine for any speed loving soul on this planet. Pandolfo after retiring from his powerboat racing career took this daunting task up his sleeve and thus this 300 pound feet torque generating bike is created.


The green technology advocates however may really approve of this concept because of fuel efficiency figures running tremendously dismal at about on 5 miles per gallon.


“I really love the novelty of a jet-powered bike – it sounds like an aircraft. I’ve been around crazy cars and bikes all my life but I’ve never seen a reaction like I’ve seen when people hear this bike. If there’s a bikini contest going on, people will still be looking at me – just because of the sound.” “People lose their mind when they see it. I normally like to be a private man but when I’m on this it is like I’ve become an instant celebrity,” said Tony Pandolfo.


via




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More